Join the Votaw Family
As part of the many benefits listed below, Votaw Electric is proud to be employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) since 2010. The entrepreneurial spirit of Jim Votaw and his sons, along with the employees, have built Votaw Electric. The transition to an ESOP and providing their employees with a unique retirement benefit, will continue the legacy of Votaw Electric.
Health & Wellness
- 100% coverage for employee, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, and substantial portion of family coverage paid
- Flex Plan - $2750/year for medical/dental/vision and $5000/year for Childcare
- Free annual health screening and flu shot
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- 401K after six months
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan after one year
- Financial Planning Program
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Apprenticeship Program
- Electrical Safety Program
- Skill Builders Classes
- Education Reimbursement
The apprenticeship program consists of on-the-job training and class one night a week. You learn your trade while working, getting paid, and graduating debt-free. You will learn how electricity works from the ground up.
In 2021, Votaw Electric became 100% employee owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Learn more about how this affects our company and employees.
Votaw Electric provides great benefits and a career in electrical and telecommunications. Contact us to start your career!